Fimo Soft Modelling Clay is an oven hardening clay designed for beginners and hobby artists. It is really easy to shape as it’s so smooth, soft and pliable.
Can be used to make a variety of things including jewellery, accessories, decorative items for the home and figurines.
These blocks are divided into 8 segments for your convenient so that you can easily cut a small portion off and blend it together with another Fimo colour to achieve the shade you want. It is also compatible with Fimo Effect and Fimo Professional.
Each block is 57g (2oz) and comes with instructions for putting in the oven as well as safety information.
Once you have finished shaping and moulding your project you will need to harden the clay by putting it in the oven.
To do this please follow these instructions –
- Pre heat oven to 110°C (230°F)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or aluminium foil
- Once oven is at desired temperature pop your item on the baking tray and into the oven
- Leave in the oven to harden for 30 minutes
- For best results use an oven thermometer to check the temperature during the process
- Adult supervision required
Please note that the models will only be completely hardened once it has cooled down. Once cool you can continue to work on your piece by either painting, varnishing, polishing, etc.